A transition plan is intended to provide the vision for the proposed transition efforts toward uses to meet mission requirements (operation, application, commercialization, other uses). It is a living document to be amended with increasing detail as the project matures and will remain valid as long as the corresponding development project is completed successfully, satisfies end user-defined Line Office metrics for success and constraints, and clearly surpasses each of the associated gates or requirements for transition.
Information below is strictly informational. Please check with the Line Office Transition Managers and use established Line Office specific standards and benchmarks to determine the appropriate oversight and coordinate reporting.
For additional inquiries on transition plans or to setup at meeting with ORTA Transition Support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Line Office Specific Guidance on Transition Plans
Transition Plan Examples
- Review Transition Plan with NOAA Project or Transition Manager
- Is there any commercialization or licensing potential in the Transition Plan?
- Is the R&D transitioning to NOAA NWS?
- General Questions on Data Management Plan
- Contact email@example.com
- Getting Transition Plan approved
- Updating Transition Plan
- Archiving a fully signed Transition Plan